HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Is this the end??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bonaparte
Admin

PostSubject: Is this the end??   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Might be the end of the line re FFXI cant get fn on - error code 4001 R0 everytime i log in >< tried everything talktalk say its not them SE say it not them - f all has changed in system even tried system restore so ima give it a week and if i still canny get on ima quit game
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end??   Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:02 pm

I googled the error code bon.

A few reports of the same kind of problem have occured, they said try updating the driver/firmware of your network adapter and/or router. Typing the model of your router in a search engine should find what you need.

Others said they simply hardlined their modem to their pc (no use of a router) and that fixed the problem, probably not efficient but if you can, might be worth trying just to see if it works.

Either way, it sounds like a router prob even though it may work fine browsing a such, funny things they are.

Tiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end??   Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:02 am

Idk what error code it was that Akk n I got once but I removed all the FFXI and POL stuff from PC, and then reinstalled it and that worked. If you have original disks I warn you it took me more than 24 hrs to update it ><

So if all else fails that may be an option to try, wouldnt want you to leave =/

Linkshell Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end??   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:06 am

hmmm as tiki said possably try reinstalling there isnt a problem with your net cause you obviously can surf the net so ots not talktlalk and cause of this they prolly wont help ya as manni said it sounds like a problem with your router (if you using 1) if not, and its not your system cause as you say nothing has changed then possably try reinstalling your actual modem and also reset it modems are just as funny as routers ive never had a problem quite like that its usually a problem with my connection ie the isp or a cable or summin so sadly idk if i can help from actual experience but yeah if still not working id say wipe and reinstall FFXI and your modem and router software =/

would suck to lose ya bud, all i can say is try harder and come back lol

Bonaparte
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end??   Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:32 pm

problem seems to be with isp talktalk - they denying everything of course but in their forums a lot of ppl have same problem as me since the 28th and SE say that there have been a large volume of calls from talktalk customers saying same >< so f knows when/if it will be fixed giving them a week i guess then switching ISP's
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end??   Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:31 am

I feel for you Bon, our ISP isnt great but we seem to be luckier than you ><

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end??   Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:02 am

don't quit. thats an order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this the end??   

Back to top Go down

Is this the end??