HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ventrillo (sp)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiki
Admin

PostSubject: Ventrillo (sp)   Tue May 11, 2010 8:22 am

Been some talk of using this lately. Anyone used it before? I am wondering if it means you cant hear the game music n sound effects if you hearing other ppl. Alnd there were more things I wondered about but have forgotten Razz

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo (sp)   Mon May 24, 2010 8:12 pm

i have used it before, it's cool program, haven't used it in a while though, i used it back when i was doing limbus with a group of friends, you can hear game music and all that, only thing is you hear a mixture of everything, music and the people talking, so it got kind of annoying for me, but i have more than one comp, and ran FF on one computer, and ran ventrillo on my other comp, as to seperate the noises, but yeah, it's cool, makes playing a lot easier, no typing needed, just say what you need to say Smile, but i dont know how to gain access to it, i think you have to register on a server for it, not sure if they charge for the service or what, only way i had access was through the server my friend hosted, and he gave me access, but im sure it's nothing hard, ill investigate when i have time and see how we can set it up for our ls, that way we can hear each other talk Very Happy, certainly gives the game another degree of fun
Back to top Go down
Tiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo (sp)   Tue May 25, 2010 4:17 am

Hehe thanks Homero. Smile I think Bon will be impossible to understand though. But i think would be fun to try Razz

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo (sp)   Tue May 25, 2010 11:49 am

i used for raiding when i played WoW, its good but can become kinda annoying when ppl don't shut up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ventrillo (sp)   

Back to top Go down

Ventrillo (sp)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheNewFantasyOrder :: Videos, Music and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: