Final Fantasy Linkshell Forum for fun, friends and excitement

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Michaelxx O.o

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michaelxx

PostSubject: Michaelxx O.o   Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:25 am

hey everyone! its been a while thought i would hit up the forums and give an update/explanation of my absence (unless i explained it back then but i dont think i did) in September I lost both my parents. im a full time student about to graduate with first degree and going for a second, should be able to get it faster. and that is why i stopped playing ffxi due to my current lack of money but ive got a great family who's supporting me in college, im renting out a trailer which is paying my bills for the most part. im about to get some money and buy a good computer and possibly looking into some computer gaming >.> (thinking about going ahead and getting ffxiv for a little headstart) ive been real busy and dont know how much ill be able to play. lately i beat ffx and am close to beating ffxii, i got a xbox kinict with just dance 3 and im playing halo/forza 4 and a little dead island. ive missed you guys hope to be playing with you all again soon - Mike
Back to top Go down
Manning
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michaelxx O.o   Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Good to hear from you mike.

Terribly sorry for your loss, good to hear your moving on and sounding positive, grats on the degree.

Michaelxx O.o
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheNewFantasyOrder :: Videos, Music and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: